WOMEN'S Hoka MAFATE SPEED 2
Women's Hoka MAFATE SPEED 2:: The Women's Hoka MAFATE SPEED 2 was built to offer support and cushioning in technical terrain over any distance.
This update features a deep Active Foot frame for support, and a tuned Meta-Rocker to facilitate smooth transitions through the gait cycle. The outsole utilizes deep flex grooves to adapt to a variety of terrain, and the 5mm Vibram Mega-Grip treadÂ grips even the trickiest surfaces.
The Hoka One One MAFATE SPEED 2 update is significantly lighter than the previous model with its lightweight cushioned CMEVA top midsole, ready to perform mile after mile, however far your trail adventure takes you
Features & Benefits:
META-ROCKER: EARLY STAGE ( PROPULSION )
Meta-Rocker midsole geometry-sculpting with the transition zone placed behind the metatarsal heads. Designed to encourage a smoother ride, and a faster transition to the forefoot
- Lightweight Cushioned CMEVA Top Midsole
- RMAT® Midsole | Outsole
- Sculpted Arch Pod Support
- Drop: 4mm
- 5mm Vibram MegaGrip rubber lugs
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones
- Lightweight Seamless SpeedFrame Construction
- External Monomesh Debris Screen
- Lightweight External TPU Heel Counter