The latest version of the shoe that changed runners perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Cliftons best-loved qualities, the HOKA CLIFTON continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort . The lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration and the reinforced eyestays provide increased durability.
Features & Benefits:
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- Weight: 247g
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 24mm