Midsole:Brooks BioMoGo DNA
Weight:230g / 8.1oz
The Brooks Launch GTS 8 women’s running shoes pack the light and fast features of the Launch 8 into a stable ride for runners that need additional support.
Energise your ride in cool comfort with the airy, all-new Engineer Mesh upper. It provides a foot-conforming fit and meets the demands of warm weather running workouts – allowing heat and humidity to escape to keep you fresh and distraction-free.
BioMoGo DNA cushioning maintains a lightweight ride for a quick, free-feeling sensation in every stride. Every time you lace up, you feel empowered on your daily runs.
The GuideRails support technology is what sets it apart from the Launch 8 – providing guidance to help you stay on your most efficient motion path. This support kicks into gear when you need it most – making it ideal for overpronators and when your running form deteriorates over longer pavement sessions.
Strategically placed forefoot blown rubber creates a snappy, propulsive feel while improving the lifespan of your go-to running shoes for everyday training.
- Light, sleek and fast-feeling running shoes for everything from your go-to running circuit to easy-going recovery runs
- Overpronator-friendly engineering
- Successor of the Brooks Ravenna 11
- Improved with an all-new Engineer Mesh upper for a flexible, glove-like fit and high breathability
- Wraps more closely to your foot than the previous model for an even more intuitive and adaptive fit
- Injected with the lightest BioMoGo DNA from Brooks yet – combining protective cushioning and an energising feel
- GuideRails support technology keeps you on track of your most efficient motion path and minimises excess rotation to protect injury-prone areas like your knees
- Improved stability underfoot with broader midfoot platform
- More prominent heel segmentation helps reduce the rate of pronation
- Packs in more forefoot blown rubber than earlier models for swift and snappy toe-off to propel your ride forward
- Powers your running workouts with smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Blown rubber in outsole compliments the high energy design and rebound characteristics
- Road-ready traction for your daily training