ÃÂ Why are some people calling our Amari Z-TrekÃÂ Ã¢ÂÂThe Ultimate Sandal Ã¢ÂÂ?:
- Light Weight
- and Affordability
What can you do in your Z-Trek sandals? Practically anything!
- At then end of a day of hiking, pull off your heavy, stiff, smelly boots and slip into the freedom, comfort, and flexibility of the Z-TrekÃ¢ÂÂ¦ theyÃ¢ÂÂre so light youÃ¢ÂÂll barely notice them on your feet (and will barely tell they were in your bag!).
- Pull Ã¢ÂÂem out when you need to cross a stream Ã¢ÂÂ theyÃ¢ÂÂre water resistant Okay, if youÃ¢ÂÂre using them as a camp shoe, be warned: You may find that you can use them to hike INSTEAD of your boots! Talk about saving weightÃ¢ÂÂ¦ send your boots home.ÃÂ
- Enjoy a walk, on trails or roads, with just the right amount of protection, and lightweight flexibility thatÃ¢ÂÂll make you feel like youÃ¢ÂÂre practically barefoot.
- Lifting weights at Crossfit Ã¢ÂÂ the Zero-Drop sole is perfect for deadlifts and squats, and the light weight makes pull-ups easier, too.
- Yoga class? Well, the grippy soles make the Z-Trek like having a yoga mat on your feet all the time. Do your own class anywhere you are!
- Head downstreamÃ¢ÂÂ¦ whether your in a canoe, a kayak, a raft, or on a paddleboard, the Z-Trek hold securely and comfortably on your feet. But if you decide to slip Ã¢ÂÂem off, donÃ¢ÂÂt worry, they float!
- Take a walk Ã¢ÂÂ anywhere you like, from a mountain trail to an urban jungle. The comfort of the Z-Trek will surprise you.
- #FeelRealFun Ã¢ÂÂ do whatever you like in your Z-Trek. With our 5,000 mile warranty, they can handle it.
- The bottom has our FeelTrueÃÂ® rubber for great grip and abrasion resistance.
- Then, the top BareFoamÃ¢ÂÂ¢ layer adds a perfect amount of comfort.
- And the FeelLiteÃ¢ÂÂ¢ sole still maintains enough flexibility to allow for natural movement and just-right ground-feel.