A maximally cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the game-changing Bondi X is spring-loaded with our propulsive carbon-fiber plate.
The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride the franchise is known for. The Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for greater acceleration, while also delivering smoother toe-offs, thanks to the carbon-fiber plate.
HOKA’s extended crash pad acts like a veritable marshmallow, employing the softest foam in our arsenal to date. Paired with a progressive upper with embroidered TPU yarn, the Bondi X will get you there, and then some.
Heel: 33mm Forefoot 28mm
• 100% vegan materials
• Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
• Ventilated air flow design
• Perforated EVA tongue construction
• Ortholite sicklier
• Intuitive heel pull tab
• Carbon fiber plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
• Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for up-tempo ride
• Zonal rubber placement for weight savings