Â Why are some people calling our Umara Z-TrailÂ âThe Ultimate Sandal 2.0â?
Well, last yearâs Z-Trek seemed to be the Ultimate Sandalâ¦ but the new Z-Trail takes it a step further. It gives you an unparalleled combination of:
- Light Weight
- and Affordability
What can you do in your Z-Trail sandals? Practically anything!
- At then end of a day of hiking, pull off your heavy, stiff, smelly boots and slip into the freedom, comfort, and flexibility of the Z-Trailâ¦ theyâre so light youâll barely notice them on your feet (and will barely tell they were in your bag!).
- Pull âem out when you need to cross a stream â theyâre water resistant Okay, if youâre using them as a camp shoe, be warned: You may find that you can use them to hike INSTEAD of your boots! Talk about saving weightâ¦ send your boots home.Â
- Enjoy a run, on trails or roads, with just the right amount of protection, and lightweight flexibility thatâll make you feel like youâre practically barefoot.
- Lifting weights at Crossfit â the Zero-Drop sole is perfect for deadlifts and squats, and the light weight makes pull-ups easier, too.
- Yoga class? Well, the grippy soles make the Z-Trail like having a yoga mat on your feet all the time. Do your own class anywhere you are!
- Head downstreamâ¦ whether your in a canoe, a kayak, a raft, or on a paddleboard, the Z-Trail hold securely and comfortably on your feet. But if you decide to slip âem off, donât worry, they float!
- Take a walk â anywhere you like, from a mountain trail to an urban jungle. The comfort of the Z-Trail will surprise you.
- #FeelRealFun â do whatever you like in your Z-Trail. With our 5,000 mile warranty, they can handle it.
- The bottom has our FeelTrueÂ® rubber for great grip and abrasion resistance.
- The middle layer of TrailFoamâ¢ provides an incredible amount of force absorption and protection.
- Then, the top BareFoamâ¢ layer adds a perfect amount of comfort.
- And the FeelLiteâ¢ sole still maintains enough flexibility to allow for natural movement and just-right ground-feel.