The Torin 4.5 Plush gives your feet the opportunity to look and run luxuriously. Right off the bat, you'll notice a newer, sleeker style. But there is much more than meets the eye. After a deeper look, you'll see it has plenty to offer from the inside out. Built on the same premium midsole and outsole, the new version is more than an ounce lighter than the previous Torin Plush model. The new knit upper treats your foot like royalty, offering a more comfortable, more locked-in feel. Slip it on and see: It's not called the Plush for nothing.
- Balanced Cushioning - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- Innerflex - This amazing combination of grip, traction and durability will allow you to tackle more terrain, more often.
- Footshape Toe Box - Allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more stability and a powerful toe-off to maximize running performance.
- Quantic - New midsole cushioning with a perfect blend of plush, responsive cushion and a lightweight ride. Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and improved performance.
- Footpod Outsole - An outsole designed for your foot makes sense doesn't it? The road shoes feature FootPod technology that maps the bones and tendons of your foot to provide a natural, easy flex. This sets us apart from the predetermined flex of other shoes that force your foot to move the way the shoe does.
Features & Benefits:
- ARCH SUPPORT: Neutral
- TERRAIN: Road, Gyms, Flats
- PURPOSE: Running
- WEIGHT: 258g / 9.1oz
- Stack Height: 28mm