The Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 8 for men is a neutral trail running shoe. This shoe is made to provide exactly what you need and nothing more than that. It has a secure fit and feel.
The light, ventilating mesh on the upper feels cool and sturdy. The full-lining keeps out dirt and rocks. Because during long runs your feet tend to swell a bit, Nike added a lot of padding to the tongue. This helps reduce pressure of the laces.
The shoes feature Nike's React technology. This technology is a light and sturdy foam that ensures a responsive running experience. A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot ensures extra responsiveness and provides energy for the rest of your trail.
The profile segments are made of wearproof rubber in the heel and ensure multi-directional grip. Whether you're climbing up or racing down a hill, you'll enjoy a lot of grip. The heel is specially designed to keep your foot in place. This ensures a lot of versatility on rocky terrain. The stone plate at the heel protects the feet from sharp stones encountered during your trail.
With the Terra Kiger 8 you'll be ready to perform during your off-road adventures.
THIS WE LOVE
- Less Dirt, Better Cool A lightweight, breathable mesh at the upper feels cool and secure. It's fully lined to keep debris out.
- Lock-In and Go The heel is designed to lock in place, keeping your foot secure and moving with the shoe. It results in more agility over rocky terrain.
- Gripped Tread Multi-directional traction lugs in the heel are made from high-abrasion rubber. They help provide enhanced grip on descents and ascents.
- Smooth and Springy Nike React technology is a lightweight and durable foam that delivers a responsive ride. A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides extra responsiveness, returning your energy to help guide you down the trail.
- Rock plate helps shield your foot on rough terrain.
- Skins at the toe provide abrasion resistance.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long runs.