Midsole:Brooks BioMoGo DNA
Weight:249g / 8.8oz
The Brooks Launch GTS 9 mens running shoes pack the light and fast features of the Launch 9 into a stable ride for runners that need additional support.
Energise your ride in cool comfort with the airy, all-new Engineer Mesh upper. It provides a foot-conforming fit and meets the demands of warm weather running workouts allowing heat and humidity to escape to keep you fresh and distraction-free.
BioMoGo DNA cushioning maintains a lightweight ride for a quick, free-feeling sensation in every stride. Every time you lace up, you feel empowered on your daily runs.
The GuideRails support technology is what sets it apart from the Launch 8 providing guidance to help you stay on your most efficient motion path. This support kicks into gear when you need it most making it ideal for overpronators and when your running form deteriorates over longer pavement sessions.
Strategically placed forefoot blown rubber creates a snappy, propulsive feel while improving the lifespan of your go-to running shoes for everyday training.
- Light, sleek and fast-feeling running shoes for everything from your go-to running circuit to easy-going recovery runs
- Overpronator-friendly engineering
- Improved with an all-new Engineer Mesh upper for a flexible, glove-like fit and high breathability
- Wraps more closely to your foot than the previous model for an even more intuitive and adaptive fit
- Injected with the lightest BioMoGo DNA from Brooks yet combining protective cushioning and an energising feel
- GuideRails support technology keeps you on track of your most efficient motion path and minimises excess rotation to protect injury-prone areas like your knees
- Improved stability underfoot with broader midfoot platform
- More prominent heel segmentation helps reduce the rate of pronation
- Packs in more forefoot blown rubber than earlier models for swift and snappy toe-off to propel your ride forward
- Powers your running workouts with smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Blown rubber in outsole compliments the high energy design and rebound characteristics
- Road-ready traction for your daily training