The Asics GT-2000 10 men’s running shoes are your reliable, joy-inspiring ride to keep you on track of your running goals. Staying true to the story of previous generations, they allow moderate overpronators to fly over the concrete jungle with smooth stability and an efficient stride.
Enveloping your feet in a lightweight engineered knit upper, they allow your feet to breathe and provide support during high mileage runs. The 3D Print design creates a secure fit, allowing your best running shoes to move like an extension of your body.
The FlyteFoam Propel midsole delivers lively cushioning, providing a responsive rebound to get ahead during your faster runs or to help sustain your momentum at the last phase of your endurance runs.
The gender-specific 3D Space Construction unit of the midsole emphasises the stability and smooth characteristics of this go-to running shoe. The heel-to-toe drop is 2mm lower than the previous model for a more snappy toe-off without compromising on protection.
The new Litetruss medial support system is the secret weapon of overpronators, providing firmer foam on the medial side to minimise the inward rolling of your feet and improve your running efficiency.
Celebrating this popular stability shoe family’s 10th birthday, this newest edition features full ground contact geometry for a smooth and consistent purchase with your running surface.
This creates a distraction-free ride that’s so comfy from heel-to-toe that you can forget about what you’re wearing and focus on the road ahead.
- Hard-working and energetic running shoes for your everyday training
- Overpronator-friendly engineering with a blend of cushioning and stability
- Engineered knit upper creates an airy, foot-conforming fit
- Minimises use of dyes for more eco-friendly manufacturing practices
- Supportive heel counter reduces heel slippage for zero distractions
- 3D Print design locks the running shoes in place like a seatbelt
- FlyteFoam Propel midsole creates an energy-returning feel for both tempo runs and easy-going long runs - allowing you to push forward and fight off fatigue
- Shock-absorbing forefoot and rearfoot Gel for a plusher sensation underfoot
- 3D Space Construction unit beneath the forefoot and rearfoot provides gender-specific cushioning
- Litetruss medial support system increases the integrity of the midfoot and enhances stability to guide your foot onto your most efficient motion path
- 8mm drop creates a more natural and efficient feel underfoot
- Full ground contact geometry provides a smooth connection with the road and more effortless heel-to-toe transitions
- Modified flex grooves allow you to engage your forefoot fully for an efficient toe-off
- Road-ready outsole with durable Aharplus heel to tackle nearly any running workout at any distance