Injinji 2.0 Trail Midweight Mini-Crew
The Trail series is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of the trail to offer the best fit, feel and protection in any shoe. Trail socks are built to handle the impact of dirt paths and rocky trails, while the double elastic cuff keep dirt and debris out.
The mini-crew length rests just above the ankle, fully covering and protecting the heel.
Features & Benefits:
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots
- Sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks
- When your toes are seperated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh top provides maximum breathability and ventilation.
- A thicker cuff to hold the sock comfortably in place while reducing chafing