Products purchased on runnersshop.com.au can be returned within 30 days of delivery in accordance with the Returns Policy below. Should you need to return a product to us, please follow the steps below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +61 2 43336064 with the following information:
- Order Number
- Reason for Return
- Request for either exchange or refund
- We will respond within 2 business days with confirmation stating that the product was bought from us and whether the product can be accepted for return. If you qualify under the Returns Policy outlined below we will issue you with a Return Authorisation Number and best way to return the product.
- Once confirmation has been received that the return will be accepted, please package your product up and have it delivered to:
Coast Runners Shop
140 Wyong Rd
Killarney Vale NSW 2261
IMPORTANT: When returning shoes in boxes please ensure you wrap them or pack them inside a satchel. Do not attach anything to the outside of the original shoe box. Should the product packaging is marked or in unsatisfactory condition we will not be able to accept your return as we will not be able to resell the product.
- Once the product has been received and assessed to meet the criteria of our returns policy we will process the exchange or refund as quickly as possible.
Products purchased on runnersshop.com.au can be returned within 30 days of delivery, if
1. They are in their original packaging (if shipped to you).
2. They are unworn. Shoes worn outside are unacceptable for return.
3. They are brand new / have not been washed and tags are still attached.
4. Goods that are not Final Clearance items.
You will be responsible for return shipping costs unless we shipped a product that was incorrect or faulty when shipped by us.
Coast Runners Shop may charge a reasonable fee should you return any goods for credit or exchange which have been damaged while in your care. Generally credits/refunds are limited to the cost of the goods excluding freight charges. Any disputes shall be judged under the laws of the State of New South Wales.
Faulty goods will be considered on an individual basis.
Please allow up to 14 business days for refunds to be processed.